ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (PART-TIME VOLUNTEER)
Are you interested in psychology? How about the inner workings of a counseling center? Are you responsible, trustworthy, and punctual? If so, you may be the answer to our prayers!
The Dream Center Counseling Center are seeking a part-time administrative assistant to volunteer anywhere between 4-8 hours a week. That means you have the freedom to commit to coming 1 or 2 days a week.
Ideal candidates must have:
- Basic secretarial skills
- Excellent “people” skills
- Trustworthy, punctual, responsible, reliable
- Able to walk several flights of stairs
- Respect the Dream Center/Angelus Temple’s Statement of Faith.
We encourage applications from:
- Those who possess a Bachelor’s degree, or working toward one
- Those with a history of working or volunteering at a community mental health center, psychology office, or counseling center.
Please fill out all required fields.
Schedule a tour
Join us for one of our weekly tours to experience the Dream Center firsthand, and hear the stories of lives being transformed for the better.
Tours are available every week, Tuesdays and Fridays at 1pm.
Hope to see you soon!